
Announcing our new addition to the Staggs family. Chewy Chewbacca Butt Nugget Fish Mouth Staggs. He was born April 13, 2008 and we received him 2 weeks ago. He is adorable but we believe he may be the spawn of the devil. He is tough to train, but we do love him. He is the typical puppy with potty training, teething, and humping (he has started young). We are excited to have him but also stressed with the training. We are sure it will work out just fine--I mean, how could you not love this face. Wish us luck and share any tips you may have.

7 comments:
Ah what a cute doggy! And he was born on my birthday! We are kindred spirts chewy and I ! So you took the doggy to work? I see you are wearing scrubs... man old scrubs huh?? I had a blast with you girls tonight. Thanks for not forgetting about me! :)
ALISHA!!! How are you?? I found your blog off Rachel's? It was so good to see what you're up to. Send me an email at joshlovesbecca@hotmail.com so I have your email to send you an invite to my blog if that's okay. You and trent are so cute! Love, Becca Barnes
Hey Girl!! I am so glad that you found my blog and for your comment. Congrats on your sweet puppy :)We should get together sometime and catch up!! You and Trent look so cute together, e-mail me!
stacy.bey@gmail.com
Talk to you soon Blogging friend!!
Ok, some new posts would be nice...with as much as you people travel...SHEESH! :-)
Hey, what is up? I think it is funny that I found out about your blog through Stacy "Finch". Your puppy looks cute. Me and Joe were about to adopt a shitzu to, but then we went home and decided that we both don't want to have that much more responsibility, or finding someone to take care of it when we are gone!! Hope the training goes well.
YO GIRL!
Congrats on the wedding. I have been meaning to email you forever! Hope you are doing well!
NIk
Alisha- This is Kristy, Jill's sister, I saw your blog on Jill's blog links! What have you been up to? How's married life? You can see our blog on vegasholbrooks.blogspot.com! I love blogging, it is so fun to stay in touch with people! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment