Sunday, October 26, 2008

So....
I decided that I wanted to add something
more to my list of THINGS TO DO.
I am a BLAZE DANCER for the 2009 Utah
Blaze indoor football team. Why not?
I was getting the itch to perform again.
But don't worry--after the season is over,
it's finally time for a baby. Come to the games...
they are actually a lot of fun.
And please don't make fun of my lovely
costumes and out of shape tummy.


5 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

Congrats again! That is so cool. I have actually been to a couple of their games and they are very fun. I will have to go again!

Harper Happenings said...

Congrats! That is so great! I am thinking I might hit a game to see you perform. Have a great time and I want some pictures of the Halloween party. Sorry we missed it we had a ton going on! Next year for sure!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Wow, how exciting! Congratulations! We'll have to be sure to come see ya. Jared has taken Kaitlee to a few games this past year. She loves it!

Bridget said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! We'll totally have to make it to a game!

Meagan said...

I had no idea that you were doing this! On top of drill, 5A rep, on and on...wow. Impressive! I am excited to see you and your cute girls at competition!