Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lately...

Just got back from a great week at Drill Camp. The girls did a great job. They worked hard, grew as a team, and grew as incredible dancers. They earned several awards such as, Jazz Technique, Kick Technique, Esprit de Corp, and the best one of all, The Most Inspirational Team (that was voted on by the entire camp). I am excited for this year. These girls will definately succeed and kick butt this year!!
We had the chance to go to Taylorsville Dayzz--the parade in the morning and Neil Diamond (impersonator) that evening. It was fun to be with my entire family and finish off a great night with incredible fireworks. What a great way to end a busy week!!

Here is baby bump at 27 weeks. We are almost in the 7th month. And the heat is on...

Here are some of my sister, Ashley's bridals. I took these the other week just around my neighborhood. She is getting married in t-minus 2 weeks--CRAZY!! Good Luck to Brad and Ashley.











2 comments:

Breeeee said...

Awe, your belly is so cute :) Good job on taking pics of Ashley too!

jill said...

I can't believe Ashley is getting married, good for her!! Tell her congratulations for me!! I heard that Taylorsville dayzz was really good this year!! Awwww good old Taylorsville!!!