Sunday, September 7, 2008

cha cha cha changes...

It's really weird that I'm in such a new stage of my life. Working at the school is actually keeping me busier than I thought. At least I'm saving gas by staying in 1 spot. It's nice because I work 6am-2pm, do some of my schooling from home, and then 1 afternoon a week I teach dance. I might take some tennis classes and dance classes of my own to keep me in shape. PS...I may try out for Blaze Dancers--we'll see. Trent is going through some job changes as well. He's now working with a distressed real estate company--we're crossing our fingers that this big deal goes through. We might be building a new home in South Jordan if all goes right. Here's to bigger and better...

and...this just in. Our dog can fly. He can get such hops now, he can't even stay in his room because he can jump the baby gate. Well...Trent and I were out of the living room for literally 1 minute when we came back to this:



Thank you soooooo much Dr. Maymi for everything the past 10 years. It's been great. This is such a bittersweet moment in my life and I'm grateful for your support. You're like a 2nd father to me. Thanks for the goodbye dinner last night.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

haha what a sweet doggy! I know just how that is.. man this dog really is training you to be parents. I look away and Addie does the same thing. (well not the flying part though) :)

B said...

Man I love that dog. He really is training you two, isn't he?

McDermaid Fam said...

good luck with all the changes going on with you and trent and your careers... sounds like you guys are on the right track... see you guys on saturday!!!

Virginia said...

I just made our dentist appointments, and I can't believe you won't be there! It is going to be so weird!