Sunday, September 28, 2008

WE SURVIVED!!

September 21st marked our 1st year anniversary. We had a great 1st year together as Mr and Mrs Staggs. We have had a lot of change with jobs and life, but have had a blast together with traveling, etc. Everyone has said how hard the first year was, but we really made it through smooth sailing. I'm crossing my fingers that it continues for the next 50+ years. I love Trent with all my heart and am so thankful that he chose me as his companion. I look forward to starting our family and moving through life as each other's constant support. Here are some pics from the anniversary. We went to Park City on the 20th and shopped all day. We then went to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (very good, but very expensive). We spent the evening at the Little America (this is where we stayed on our wedding night). On our anniversary, we had a couples massage and just hung out together. It was a great weekend!!!


5 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Congrats! Now it's time for the fun part... having babies! :) Happy 1st anniversary!

McDermaid Fam said...

Wow! You made it through the first year. Now you have 6 more to go to make it through the so called "7 year itch". haha... actually, the true test comes when you bring kids into the picture. Congrats to you guys. We can;t wait to see some little Staggs children running around.

Ian and Kristin said...

Congratulations! It's amazing how quickly time goes by! Before you know it you will have kids running around!

Bridget said...

congratulations!! I can't believe it's already been 1 year! Sounds like you had a great anniversary!

Mindylou said...

Congrats! I am so glad things are going great for you both!