Friday, September 5, 2008

It's True

SHERI AND GRETTA
WHITNAYYYYY
MY CRAZY GIRLS...LOVE YOU!!

I officially no longer work at the dental office. I now work at THS doing Drill Team and then tracking and security. It's nice to be in 1 spot--less driving. I enjoy Dance/Drill and wanted to continue doing that. My future career will be in Interior Design. I just started studying through the Sheffield School located in NYC. It's online training and I can move at my own pace. I'm hoping to be finished within a year. I have always loved decorating but never fully persued it because I also loved dance and dental. Thank you to all my past co-workers. You really were the best friends ever. I love you ladies and miss you like crazy.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Man I totally missed out on the dinner with you girls! Can't believe you are really done at the dental office..... well I will see you tomorrow missy!!

Bridget said...

I'm excited for you and your new career! I'm SO bummed I couldn't make it to your farewell dinner!! I hope you guys had fun:) Love ya!

Ian and Kristin said...

Alisha! I am so sorry I couldn't make the dinner the other night! I really wanted to come but I had some things come up. Anyway, best of luck with everything. Come see us every once in a while.

Mindylou said...

WHAT?!?! I haven't been gone that long! Oh, Alisha, I am happy for you. I am glad you are moving on to something you will love. The office won't be the same without you.