




Trent and I had a chance to head back to NYC for our 4th trip together (my 10th). We went with our friends Bonnie and Yella and had a fabulous time. We got to see the broadway show Spamalot--hillarious (where we also got to meet Drew Lachey), saw some tourist spots (for the hundreth time), walked EVERYWHERE, rubbed the bull's balls on Wall Street for financial luck, and attended the US Open (where the cast of Entourage, Trent's favorite show, was attending). We always have a good time in NYC. We wish we could live there. Maybe when we're millionaires!!!

3 comments:
That sounds like fun! My husband loves Entourage too, he would be so jealous. We miss you at work...but I did meet your parents the other day. :)
I'm glad you had fun!! Someday I'll get there:)
If you moved there you'd have to poop scoop after your dog on the SIDEWALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment