So...I missed my 10 year reunion due to a bday
trip down to St. George with my Trent.
Luckily, we had the chance to reconnect with
some of my good friends this past weekend at
a BBQ at Derk's house.
We really need to do this at least quarterly.
It's always fun catching up with everyone.
We missed you Brett, Stacy, Kim, Nick, etc.
Me and the lovely Steph Crump Harper
Jill and her hubby Joe.
Jared and Derk.
Jared's wife--Alisa and Derk's wife--KimI love these ladies. I'm so glad you
married into the circle.
Some of the kids eating hot doggies.Thanks again for a fun evening. See you all at
our Halloween Party October 25th. More info to follow.

3 comments:
I didn't go to my 10 year reunion either, but mine was by choice! :) But that's fun that you guys got together anyways. My 15 is coming up next spring...I am thinking I will attend that one. Might be scarey though!
We had so much fun that night!! We definitely need to get together more often!! I love seeing everyone and their kids!! Gavin really liked being surrounded by all 6 girls!!
That was such a fun night! We need to get together again soon!
Post a Comment